Royals’ Mike Sweeney and Shara Sweeney Family Foundation
We have three basic themes for the Mike & Shara Sweeney Family Foundation: love, family, and youth.
We believe that God’s love is so great. We want to reflect that love in our own hearts, in our marriage, in our family, and in our care for others, including the unborn. We care about family — next to loving God, it is our highest priority. We want to demonstrate the love of God by the way we care for each other as spouses and the way we nurture our children. It is our hope that the care we demonstrate for family will lead others to do the same.
The Mike and Shara Sweeney Family Foundation exists to:
- We desire to bring youth into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- We desire to grow the ministry of Life Teen, an outreach to youth
- We desire to assist pro-life ministries, particularly crisis pregnancy centers
- We desire to bring unity between Catholics and Protestants
- We desire to host Christian baseball camps all across the country
- We desire to reach out to urban youth and urban missions
- We desire to use music ministry to bring the Gospel to the lost